Resolutions for health with yoga, a plan for your family, for yourself, for a healthy body and a stress-free mind. These throw pillows provide the perfect accent for any decor. Each 19" x 19' pillow comes with an overstuffed poly/cotton blend insert and features a ½” flange detail with white top stitching and a hidden zipper. Your selected design will be featured on the front and back of pillow. Available in 5 fabric options.
Pillow design by Indie artist Robin Pickens.
All orders are made after your order is placed, including the printing of fabric. Please allow 4 weeks from the time you place your order to the day it arrives.
• 1/2 inch flange detail around outer edge with white top stitching.
• Hidden zipper
• Double-sided image
• Poly/cotton blend insert
Pillow inserts made of 100% polyester fiber enclosed in a polyester/cotton blend cover.
Note: The colors you see on your screen may differ slightly to the printed piece due to variations of computer monitor settings.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact me before purchasing. Thank you for visiting my shop!
©All images of original artwork and designs are subject to copyright laws.
Resolutions for Health with Yoga
Available in 4 fabric options:
• Silky Faille - Bright, silky and soft. All-purpose pillow option with a durable finish. Best suited for all over color and dark designs.
• Linen-Cotton - Unique natural texture with a matte finish. Great for both cozy and formal seating areas.
• Eco Canvas - Durable, bright and washable canvas. Great for high traffic family spaces.
• Faux Suede - Luxe pettable finish with a subtle sheen . Durable and soft, makes a great addition to any space.
• Linen-Cotton Pillow Covers: Remove cover. Machine wash warm or cool on a gentle/delicate setting, using phosphate-free detergent. Iron on the back/unprinted side using a natural/cotton setting.
• Silky Faille, Eco Canvas and Faux Suede Pillow Covers: Remove cover. Wash separately in cool or warm water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting. If required, use an iron with a light touch on the back/unprinted side using a synthetic setting. Higher temperatures may result in color transfer and melting of fabric.
Ready to ship in:
3 - 4 weeks
Returns and exchanges:
I gladly accept returns
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
• Custom or personalized orders
• Digital downloads
• Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.